Asociación de Pequeñas Escuelas de Español
WHAT IS AEPELE
AEPELE is the Association of Small Schools of Spanish as a Foreign Language dedicated to teaching Spanish to foreigners. Our purposes are the following:
- Promote and defend the standards of quality, prestige and professionalism of small companies in the sector in the teaching of Spanish as a foreign language (hereinafter, “ELE”) in Spain through linguistic-cultural immersion experiences for students from all over the world.
- Establish and manage a quality mark for the centres that are members of the association.
- Bring together small Spanish schools in order to carry out a dialogue with different public and private organizations.
- Protect the image and prestige of small Spanish schools.
- Highlight the personalized and exclusive attention offered by small Spanish schools.
- Disseminate nationally and internationally the association and all its members.
- Help school members in the association.
WHERE WE ARE
Currently, the AEPELE network of schools is present in 15 of the 17 autonomous communities of the Spanish territory. On this map you can check the regions covered by our association. All these schools teach courses with small groups of students, organize activities in their area and guarantee the highest quality of their content as they are fully personalized and fully tailored to each of their students. If you want to know a little more about each school, here you can see the list of members.